Happy Thursday! Today is such a dark and gloomy day which makes going out not on my to do list, but it’s the perfect day to do online browsing/shopping, and in my case searching for the perfect products to add to my growing makeup collection! A girl can never have too much makeup right?! Here are three things on my makeup wish list that I’m hoping to snag soon! Let me know what makeup items you’re lusting after! -Habon xo
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Topaz
- We all know how amazing Champagne Pop is and how it works great on all skin colors, but Topaz is the perfect gold shimmer to make your highlight pop in all the right places. Definitely need this so my Glow game stays strong!
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Finally an eyeshadow palette that can compliment everyone! The colors are not only a perfect mixture of nudes but also a mix of matte shadows and shimmery ones. Meaning this one palette can take you from daytime to nighttime in no time!
- Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain in Rouge Vinyle
- I went to Sephora the other day and they were having a YSL event prompting their new lip colors and I had one of the associates try this gorgeous red shade on me and I was in love! It’s the perfect red, not too dark and not too coral with a gloss finish! Know matte lips are all the rage but I love a good glossy lip and this was it! Definitely my fall lip color!