I’ve been fortunate enough to take a few trips lately, but those long haul flights can be demanding on my skin. Airplanes have extremely low humidity levels, which can make my already dry skin even drier. That’s why I’ve curated the perfect beauty essentials to keep my skin looking flawless for those travel pics. Here’s a list of my must have beauty items that should be in your travel bag at all times.
1) Tatcha cleansing oil, I’ve recently become a fan of double cleansing and this Tatcha product is perfect for that. You apply it on your dry skin and then wash it off. Ever since I started incorporating this step in my beauty routine, my skin has never been better.
2) First Aid Beauty cleanser, if you’re looking to add more clean products to your beauty routine, then look no further than this cleanser. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and doesn’t come with any harsh ingredients, which is a win-win in my book.
3) Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow, this has been my holy grail product of 2019 and still going strong in 2020. It leaves my skin super dewy and hydrated, which I’m always looking for. Plus it contains turmeric, which every Somali Hooyo (mom) will tell you is their secret ingredient for flawless skin.
4) Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C cream, moisturizing is the key to life and with this hydrating formula you’ll definitely be glowing all vacay long.
5) Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask, the name kind of says it all! You can apply this on the flight and arrive at your destination looking like a million bucks. Best part? You don’t have to wash this mask off!
6) Evian Facial Spray, I love applying this on any of my flights, it helps my skin stay hydrated and gives it a little pick me up!
These are the six products that I never travel without. Hope this helps you find your perfect beauty product to take along on your next adventure. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products or have any recommendations that I should try! -Habon xo